Friday, October 4, 2013

Strawberry Pincushion Swap


When my friend Erin asked me to join in her Strawberry Pincushion Swap, I just couldn't refuse. A simple little swap project? Check. Adorable fabric strawberries? Double check. I haven't had time to do a swap in a long time, but I just couldn't stay out of this one.


I pulled some fun scraps together to make a little pouch for my swap partner, lining it with a sweet postage stamp print I found a while back. There was enough room inside for the strawberries and a few fun notions as well.


And as always, it's hard to decide what's more fun: putting together a package for someone else or getting your own package in the mail. Which reminds me...if you need me, I'll be waiting over there by the mailbox...

Linking up to Finish It Up Friday.


15 comments:

  1. such a sweet package! I love the print you used for the lining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pouch and pincushions! Your swap partner is a very very lucky lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Heidi! Love the lining print - how perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo...oo cute. Love the pouch and pincushions. I am sure you partner will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how sweet! Your partner will love it - how could she not??

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice........your swap partner is a lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome swap set! I could change my name to Mamy if that little Mm was chosen to be an initial block! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely package! Wishing you something equally as lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those turned out soooo cute, Heidi! What a lucky partner you have. :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super super cute - love the little zippered pouch too.
    xo jan@sewandsowfarm

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...